String wound candle filters
The string wound cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications as pre-filters in protection of final filtration systems.
Our range of string wound cartridges covers five different filter materials with a wide range of filtration efficiency between 0.5 and 150 µm.Filter finishes available on request.
Main Features of the Product:
– String windings become more compacted the closer to the core which makes the cartridge is capable of catching larger impurities in the outer part of the filter and smaller ones inside.
– Homogenous, compact structure obtained during the winding process prevents damage to the continuity of filter surface – which eliminates uncontrolled flow of medium, or the so called By-pass.
– High repeatability of elements obtained through a technologically advanced production process.Particle sizes from 0.5 to 150 µm.
– Wide range of materials that can be used to make the element – wide range of applications based on the required operating temperature and chemical resistance.
– High pollutant absorption effectiveness.
– High flow and low pressure drops.
Bleached cotton, Fibreglass, Polypropylene Polyester, RYTON(PPS)
0,5; 1; 3; 5; 7; 10; 15; 20; 25; 30; 40; 50; 75; 100; 125; 150 µm
Dimensions of cartridges
Outer diameter between 63 and 114 mm Length between 50 and 1828