Filter housing type 980
Bag filtration is an economical and easy to use solution for many filtration processes such as prefiltration and final filtration.
3A Filter manufactures bag housings in sizes 1;2;3;4 and a full range of filter bags.
- AISI 304; AISI 316L material
- Cover closed with 4 eye bolts for easy filter operation,
- Housings equipped with a lock for mounting bags with self-sealing plastic flange,
- Spring clamp for using steel ring bags – optional.
- The basket supporting the filter bag is made of perforated sheet.
- Flat cover with handle provided with two 3/8″ ports for mounting pressure gauge and vent valve.
- Drain ½” DN25
- Tripod base with adjustable housing height position.
- Working pressure max 10bar
- Temperature max 100 oC
- Maximum Delta P design 4 bar working 2.5 bar
- Fluid group II
- In compliance with PED 2014/68/EC article 4.3