Bag filter housing
Bag filtration is an economical and easy to use solution for many filtration processes such as prefiltration and final filtration.
3A Filter manufactures bag housings in sizes 1;2;3;4 and a full range of filter bags.
- AISI 304; AISI 316L material
- Cover closed with 4 eye bolts for easy filter operation,
- Housings equipped with a lock for mounting bags with self-sealing plastic flange,
- Spring clamp for using steel ring bags – optional.
- The basket supporting the filter bag is made of perforated sheet.
- Flat cover with handle provided with two 3/8″ ports for mounting pressure gauge and vent valve.
- Drain ½” DN25
- Tripod base with adjustable housing height position.
- Working pressure max 10bar
- Temperature max 100 oC
- Maximum Delta P design 4 bar working 2.5 bar
- Fluid group II
- In compliance with PED 2014/68/EC article 4.3